Vendor Purchase Default Note
Currently, in odoo, there is no option for vendors notes in Request For Quotation, Purchase Order & Bills, Sometimes it's required to add notes for a vendor. You can do that thing using this module. You need to just define notes in the vendor. So when you select that vendor in Request For Quotation/ Purchase Order & Bill that note will be added by default.
Vendor purchase default note configuration.
When you add internal notes in the vendor that note will be fetched by default in request for quotation/ purchase order & bill.
Now, we select that vendor that internal notes will be fetched by default in request for quotation/ purchase order.
Now, we select that vendor that internal notes will be fetched by default in the bill.
When you do not add internal notes in the vendor and select that vendor so note will be empty in the request for quotation/ purchase order & bill.
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 28th October 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).