Signup Terms & Conditions
This module is used to display terms and conditions when any user is signing up on your website. If you want to add terms and condition boolean at the bottom of the signup form. Easy to create signup terms and conditions using this module and set into the website sign up form. To create terms and conditions install this module and go to the website configuration setting then check the right 'Show Terms and Conditions'.
In the Multi website, this setting applies to the first website created. Now select the first website. In a single website, all settings are reflected it.
Inside Website Settings set "Show Terms & Conditions" to True, then only terms and conditions will be active. Enter Title, Label and Terms & Conditions.
Now on user Sign up page "Sign Up" button is default disabled. And terms and conditions mentioned for that website are placed before sign up.
Now when clicking on "See Terms & Conditions" link pop up opens. Users can read all the terms here.
Now when the user tick checkbox before terms and conditions, the "Sign up" button will be enabled, and the user will be created.
Select another Website from website settings.
In the Multi website concept, you need to specify terms and conditions separately for another website. For that from Pages select page of another website. Select another Website.
When user sign up on another website, can see terms of that website.
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This app is compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company/Multi-Website Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.