Currently in odoo estimation feature not available. This module allows you to create sales estimation. You can filter and group by estimation with a salesperson, customer & custom dates. Also, you can print the estimation.
Go To User Settings and Tick "Enable Sale Estimate" .
In "Orders" go to estimations.
You can create sale order and quotations and can see that from smart buttons.
Click the smart button to see that.
You can filter estimation easily.
You can group by estimation with customer, salesperson & custom dates.
In the quotation, the estimation reference field added.
The estimation pivot view looks like below.
The estimation in the print report looks like below.
The estimation field in the quotation print report looks like below.
The estimation field in the sale order print report looks like below.
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 28th October 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.