Repair Order Management At Portal
Currently, in odoo, you can't manage the repair orders at the portal. Using this module you can create repair orders from the portal. Portal users can see their customer’s repair orders and portal customers can see their own repair orders from the portal.
Repair Order Form View. Users can add customers here.
The customer can see all recurring orders on the portal.
Repair orders tree view at the portal.
Repair order form view at the portal.
Customers can create a repair order directly from the portal by clicking on the 'create repair order' button.
After clicking on the 'create repair order' button, one pop-up will open. Fill up the details.
Customers can see the created repair order in the tree view at the portal.
Customers can view the product name in the portal's tree view. The Repair Orders are sorted by-products for your convenience.
Group by repair orders based products.
Customers can also search for repair orders using the RO number.
Apply a filter 'All' to display all repair orders.
Version 14.0.1 | Released on : 16th January 2024
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free updates for lifetime.
- Yes, you need to install 'xlrd' library.
- For version 12 or upper, you will need to purchase the module for each version that you want to use.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.