This module allows the user or employee to request to purchase some products. The organization has their own stages to do that so we have made stage flow dynamic as you can create as you want, along with stages you need to define the related access group which will approve the stage.
- Step 1: Define stages accordingly to your organization and allocate the access group as per stages. These groups only can approve the request of purchase to stage defined.
- Step 2: Configure stages like New Stage, Done Stage, Cancel Stage & Create PO(Purchase Order) Stage.
- Step 3: Give the request user access to the Employee/User to create.
- Step 4: Create a purchase request and add purchase product(s).
- Step 5: Responsible person/access group that will be able to approve user requests which define/configure in the next stages.
- Step 6: At the last done stage there will be 2 options,
option 1) Create a purchase order of purchase request created by the employee.
option 2) Cancel the purchase request. you can also give cancel reason.