Purchase Order With Multi Warehouse
Currently, in odoo, you can't create a single purchase order for different warehouses but using our module you can do this! While creating a request for quotation/purchase order you can choose a different warehouse in the order line for the single purchase order. It generates receipts based on the purchase order line warehouse selected.
Tick "Purchase Multi Warehouse" in the user setting.
Create multiple warehouses.
The incoming shipment for the one warehouse is set to 1 steps as shown in the below image.
The incoming shipment for the second warehouse is set to 2 steps as shown in the below image.
Incoming shipment for the third warehouse is set to 3 steps as shown in the below image.
Purchase orders with multiple warehouses on different purchase order lines.
Multiple receipts were generated for different warehouses.
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 30thDecember 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.