The product approval module will allow you to approve or reject products only by-product manager, Only approved products can be used in Sale, Purchase, Invoices, CRM & Inventory, etc. When product create that will put it in the 'Under Approval' state by default and then after product manager can move in approve or not approve state. The approved product will appear in the whole odoo. This module gives the facility to the product manager to select multiple products means mass approval or mass reject products.
User Setting: Tick the "Product Manager" group. if the checkbox is unticked then normal user cant perform 'Mass Approve' or 'Mass Not Approve'.
In product variants, if the user selects any products and tries to perform 'Mass Approve' or 'Mass Not Approve' than it shows error.
The error looks like below.
User Setting: Tick the "Product Manager" group.
In Products, you can see the under approval product list.
After clicking that product manager can perform two actions,
1) Mass Approve: The product manager can select multiple products and do Mass Approve so that products can use in whole odoo.
2) Mass Not Approve: The product manager can select multiple products and do Mass Not Approve so that products can not use in whole odoo.
Product 1 is in the under approval state. You can see all states of the product (Draft, Under Approval, Approved or Not Approved),
1) Draft: hen a normal user makes a product it shows in the draft after creating a product it moves in 'Under Approval' state by default.
2) Under Approval: That means the product still not approved by the product manager, the product can move in approve state means that product can use in the whole odoo or can move in not approved state means that product can not use in the whole odoo.
3) Approved: Approved means the product is approved by the product manager.
4) Not Approved: Not approved means the product is not approved by the product manager.
Product 2 is also in the under approval state.
After approved product by product manager that can use in sales order or quotations.
The approved product can be used in the purchase order or request for quotation.
Users can only use the approved product in inventory, stock or warehouse.
Only approved products will be shown in the invoice or credit note.
In vendor bills or debit notes, the user gets only approved products.
Manager can directly move product to "Not Approved" state from "Under Approval" state.
Approved & Not Approved state position interchange.
Version 16.0.2 | Released on : 7thDecember 2022
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 28th October 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.