Point Of Sale Product Sale Price History
This module is useful to show the product sale price history in the point of sale with the order detail. You can show the product sale price history based on the order stages like, paid, posted, invoiced, all. You can track the product sale price history based on each POS order.
Go to the POS settings and set product limit and select stage, as per that stages and limit order history will shows.
Our order stage is 'Paid' & In the 'Product Price History Based On' configuration, we select the 'Paid' option.
Inside products in the new tab 'POS Sale Order History' it shows the sales order history of that product as the per-item limit.
Version 17.0.1 | Released on : 14th December 2023
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & On-Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas/Odoo Online).
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- For version 12 or upper, you will need to purchase the module for each version that you want to use.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.