Point Of Sale Order Types
The purpose of the module is that POS users can choose the type of POS order on the POS screen. You have to create the order types that will be displayed on the POS screen. POS users can choose order types for each POS order or you can set the default order type for the same order. It prints the order type of the selected order in the receipt. When an order is confirmed you can see that order from the backend as well.
Goto Point of Sale => Settings and enable the "Order Type" group so POS users can choose order types on the POS screen. If you want to set the default order type for all orders then select order type in the "Default Order Type".You Can also choose multiple default order types by selecting multiple under order type mode.
Go to the configurations => order type.
Here you have to create the order types that will be displayed on the POS screen.
You can add image for Order Type.Tick the Boolean "is home delivery" if the type is associated with home delivery.
The default Order Type is selected on POS screen.
Go to POS setting and change the order type mode to Multiple and Set Dine in as default order type.
Now default order type is changed to Dine-in.
User can also change the order type by clicking on Order Type Button and select other type.
If user select order type which is of type home delivery and if user is not set than it will show warning.
As written in the warning it will redirect the user to Customer Selection Screen.
Order type is shown on the order receipt.
When an order is confirmed you can see that order from the backend, POS order backend view looks like this.
Version 16.0.4 | Released on : 16thFebruary 2023
Version 16.0.3 | Released on : 16thJanuary 2023
Version 16.0.2 | Released on : 21stDecember 2022
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 17thNovember 2022
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This application compatible with pos offline features.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.