Multiple Branch For Assets Management - Enterprise
If you have multiple branches of your companies and you are looking for a module that manages your assets then you are at the right place. Using our module you can easily define, locate, and organize assets based on their branch. Take advantage of our robust asset management solution designed to manage multiple branches.
Goto user setting and tick 'Multi Branch' boolean.
Select Manager for the branch manager, who can create branches and assign branches to the users.
Open the user & compnay menu from the general setting and click on the branches.
Form view of the branch is looks like below.
Assign branches to the users and select one default branch in 'Branch' for that user.
Dropdown for allowed branch.
Here, you can see the smart button for posted entries related to the assets. To view the details of a posted entry, simply click on that button.
After that, you will be redirected to the list view of the journal entries. Click on the entry that you want to view. In the posted entry form view, the branch field will be automatically detected from the assets.
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 6th February 2024
- No, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) only.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.