All companies require to consider the cost of production to gain maximum benefits from their manufacturing processes. To ensure the cost-effectiveness and profitability of their products, companies calculate report and control cost. The manufacturing cost of a component is divided into three categories: material costs, labor costs and overheads. This depends on the complexity of the design, materials, physical size, etc., so it is difficult to generalize. production expenses. This Module will help your manufacturing business by letting you find the final cost based on material, overhead and labour cost.
In "Direct Material Cost" tab you can see total actual cost of each component.
In "Direct Labour Cost" tab you get the actual cost based on actual duration of operation.
In "Fixed Overhead Cost" tab you can add fixed overhead cost.
In "Variable Overhead Cost" tab you can add variable overhead cost.
In "Costing" tab the total cost is calculated based on material cost, labour cost and overhead cost.
You can print production order with costing.
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 5thJanuary 2023
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.