Mobile Number Option in Sign Up/Login/Reset Password Pages
Currently, odoo provides sign up through email id for any new user. If a user wants to sign up/log in with a mobile number then odoo not provide that facility. As a solution, this module allows users to sign up/log in by mobile number. When the user resets the password then they can do that by mobile number and the email sent to the related partner of that user.
Tick "Password Reset" for reset password and "Free Sign Up" to signup via mobile.
We create an account now.
Mobile number field added in the signup form.
Signed in to account.
Mobile number field added in the backend.
It generates an alert if you try to sign up with an email that is already used by another user.
It generates an alert if you try to sign up with the mobile number that is already used by another user.
Now we log in with a mobile number.
Now we log in with email.
Now we reset the password.
Enter mobile or email.
Reset password email sent to the related partner of that user.
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 28th October 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.