Odoo provides multiple company feature which helps to manage your different company in one odoo database. But if you want to manage your business with multiple locations/branches/Stores/Chains in one database so that feature is not available in the odoo. Our this app provides feature to manage your business with multi branches.
Enable 'Multi Branch' in users.For giving multi branch access to the users.
Add branches In Allow branches and branches Field.
Admin have 2 branch Access.
Demo have only one branch access.
In Demo set rajkot As allow branches and branches.
In Maintenance See Branch field.
Demo have only rajkot branch access so there is not selection is there
See the branch in equipment in tree view
In demo you can not see the Branch in tree view
See the Branch in Equipment from you
Enable 'Multi Branch' in users. For giving multi branch access to the users.
Select Manager for the branch manager, who can create branches and assign branches to the users.
Branches menu and tree view.
Branch form view.
Assign branches to the users and select one default branch in 'Branch' for that user.
Dropdown for allowed branch.
Define the branch in products.
In product variant branch auto detect from the product.
Set branch in product vendors list.
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 11thJanuary 2023
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This app is compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.