Invoicing Policy On Sale Order
Currently, in odoo you can set invoicing policy in the product only. Using this module you can set invoice policy in sale order. You can choose order quantity or delivered quantity in the invoicing policy while creating a sale order.
Set invoicing policy inside sale order, Here we set ordered quantities.
So invoice created based on invoicing policy.
Now we set delivered quantities in the invoicing policy.
We deliver 1 product.
So invoice created based on delivered quantities (invoicing policy).
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 28thOctober 2022
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.