Invoice Order Recurring
You can make a recurring order for your regular customers using this module. For example, a consumer could set up an order to have particular goods in every three months. you can make recurring orders using this module would let this invoice happen automatically on a regular schedule. The invoice user can give access rights to the customer that he/she can approve recurring orders by signature and other information and after approving recurring orders go to the running stage. You can also make recurring orders manually from recurring orders. You can set the scheduled time. You can communicate using chatter with each other.
If you check "Invoice Recurring Online Signature" then customers can approve their recurring orders by signature.
Invoice recurring order with the signature and the "Other Info" tab.
After approving the recurring order our stage is running and you can see invoices/bills from the smart button.
You can communicate using the chatter.
Invoice Recurring Order Tree view.
Invoice Recurring Order Filter.
Invoice Recurring Order Group By.
Invoice Recurring Order Form View.
Invoice lines created from recurring order looks like below.
Recurring order and order date field in invoice.
Invoice Recurring Order Cron.
Order lines with default product account, tax, UOM fields.
Invoice form view.
When type is journal entry create new record(journal entry) for that.
Also added smart button in recuuring view for entry.
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 28th October 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.