Inventory Quality Control - Advance
Currently, in odoo there are no options for "Quality Control" so do not worry about that, here we build a module that will help you to manage the quality of your products. Nowadays all business have to import and export products, So you can receive goods(products) via transportation. Transportation increases the likelihood of goods being damaged. Thats why you need to check product quality while you receiving or delivering products. Good quality control helps companies meet consumer demand with better products. This module will help you to analyze data of product quality checks. Also you can assign multiple products with multiple operations in one quality point.
Go to user setting and choose the user or manager in the "Quality Control".
In Quality Check, There you can see lots of menues, DAshboard, Quality Check, Quality Points, Reporting, Configuration etc...
Quality Point Form View.
Make incoming/delivery receipt and you can see the the quality check and quality alert button is visible.
Click on Quality Checks then you can see this wizard here you can add quality result and click validate or next.
After click on next you can see the new wizard for the another product.
If any quality point is failed, it will show danger warning.
If some quality point is done and some is still pending to check. It will show warning.
If all quality point is successfully done. It will shows success messaage.
Version 13.0.1 | Released on : 29thSeptember 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This app is compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- You can set only a single quality point per product.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.