Import Stock Inventory With Lot/Serial Number from CSV/Excel file
This module is useful to import stock inventory with lot/serial number from CSV/Excel file.
First, you need to tick the "Import Inventory With Lot/Serial Number" group to import stock inventory with lot/serial number.
"Import Inventory With Lot/Serial Number" menu in operations.
When you click the "Import Inventory With Lot/Serial Number" menu, the wizard will open that looks like below.
Success message looks like below it hows successfully imported records and also provides a list of unimported records with row number in sheet and relative details of data invalidation.
New lot/Serial Number created if never exist.
Your CSV file format must match like below.
Your Excel file format must match like below.
Version 16.0.2 | Released on : 30thJune 2023
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 28th October 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.