Employee Expense Limit
The expense limit is the maximum amount of expense offered to an employee. You can set an expense limit for every employee using this module. We provide 2 ways to define expense, 1) Define Expense Limit From Employee & 2) Define Employee Expense Limit From Product. If employee expense is more than the expense limit then it raises the warning. Cheers!
Go to the employee and set the product expense limit.
If employee expense is more than the expense limit then raise the warning like this.
Now we go to the product and set the product expense limit.
First employee expense checked from the employee form if the expense is not defined after then check employee product expense.
Now we delete the expense from the employee.
When the employee product expense is more than the expense limit then raise a warning.
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 28thOctober 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.