Delivery Order By Delivery Dates Shop
This module is the group by the delivery orders based on the delivery date on the website. When you add the product into the cart, the sale order is created. When you add the delivery date in the product it generates the delivery order. If two product delivery date is the same then it generates a single delivery order for that But it auto-generates different delivery orders if delivery order date is different. All changes are automatically saved in the backend. If you change the product quantity and date in the backend then it automatically saved in the frontend.
Go to user settings for configuration.
Go to website configuration.
Go to the website shop page.
Now we select the product.
Add the product quantity and delivery date.
Add products as per your choice with quantity and delivery date.
You can update the product quantity and delivery date from the backend/frontend. All changes are automatically saved in the backend/frontend.
Now we change the delivery date from the website.
Automatically change the delivery date in the backend.
It generates delivery orders based on the delivery date.
Delivery orders list view.
It generates a single delivery order if the same date for the products.
It generates different delivery orders if the delivery date is different.
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 28th October 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.