A timesheet is a method for recording and tracking the amount of an employee’s time spent on each project. This module provides a feature to create an invoice from the timesheet. Timesheet invoice ensures payments are received much faster and the inconvenience of missed bills is eliminated because you provide all the stuff like details about projects, spent time, date of the project in one invoice so it's very easy for a client to understand about his project. Also if any customer has more than one project so you can create only one invoice of all the projects just enable a 'Group by Customer'.
In project set 'Invoice Product'.
Select the timesheet you want to invoice and click 'Create Invoice'.
After that, this wizard will popup and fill select which details you want to display in the invoice and click 'Create Invoice'.
As you can see the invoice will be created.
In invoice form view where you can see the one smart button 'Timesheet', in invoice lines as you can see in
1) Product: 'Invoice Product' from the project. 2) Description: 'Display Timesheet Details on Invoice'. 3) Quantity: Duration (*Total Spent Hours).
After click on the 'Timesheet' smart button, you will redirect in a timesheet tree view, you can also track created invoice in timesheet tree view 'Invoice'.
Now select 'Invoice Individual Product' so it will be set in all selected timesheet invoices.
As you can see that product set as an invoice product.
Now enable 'Group By Customer' so It will merge projects in invoice whose customers are the same.
As you can see the only two invoices will create.
As you can see the project of that customer will be merged in a single invoice.
Version 17.0.2 | Released on : 16th February 2024
Version 17.0.1 | Released on : 22nd November 2023
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.